- Deliveries are provided in the territory of EU countries, the United States, Canada and Australia.
- The Seller shall send the goods within the time limit specified in the ordering process, unless agreed otherwise in relation to the goods. Delivery times are indicated on the order confirmation.
- As a result of force majeure or events that are independent of the Seller, the delivery period may be extended accordingly. Planned changes to the delivery date will be promptly reported to Customer information.
- In the case of ineffective delivery of the ordered goods through the courier company due to the Customer's fault, the Seller will re-ship the shipment, provided that the costs are covered by the Customer. In the event of double receipt of ordered goods, the Seller reserves himself the right to withdraw from the contract due to non-performance by the Customer and the termination of the service contract by electronic means (liquidation of the Customer's account in the Internet Shop). In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for payment for the goods minus the delivery costs that the Seller was obliged to bear.
- In the event that the consignment is not received by the Customer, the costs of returning the consignment to the Seller's address shall be borne entirely by the Customer.
- The delivery costs of the goods shall be borne by the Customer at all times.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier the danger of accidental loss or damage to the goods is passed to the Customer.
- In case of damage to the external package, the Client is obliged to prepare the protocol with the courier and notify the Seller about this fact by writing to email@example.com.
- In the event of damage to the goods during its transportation, the Customer has the right to request a price reduction, withdrawal or exchange of goods for a new one.
- The Seller is not liable for failure to deliver the product as a result of the incorrectly given address by the Customer; However, the Seller notifies the Customer via email about an attempt to deliver the order.